Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Base awards

I'm taking a slight break today... I've been writing articles for The Full Windup, and my latest article is published.   Instead of repeating myself, here is the link to an article I wrote on awarding bases.  Please take a look at let me know what you think.   Some good tips there for players on how to take advantage of certain situations, and what to do and not do.

Coaches - a quick tip:  I know most Coaches don't know most of the rules, and I don't expect you guys to memorize how many bases are awarded on each time of overthrown.  But, if nothing else, just remember there is NO SUCH THING AS 1+1!    As long as you never utter those words to an umpire, you'll be thought of as smarter than the majority of the Coaches we have to put up with: :P

No comments:

Post a Comment